Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes I like it slow.

I've finally worked myself out of my funk and feel like I can get back to writing.

This year started off with me at a point where I really had to make some life path decisions. Manhattan is for me the best place to skate hands down and I love my Brooklyn community. And still I couldn't get out of this city fast enough when 2012 rolled over. I needed a break from the fast lane..a Greyhound bus down the east coast to Florida is definitely a drastic change of speed. See you in February!

Fast forward to six weeks later and the issues of last year seem to be working themselves out quite well. I spent a good amount of
the NYC winter in tropic climates, usually bordered by an ocean or forest and surrounded by genuine hospitality. Atlanta was the only place I left unsatisfied, there was inclement weather most of the time so I didn't get to skate with many people. I'll be back there soon. I've come back feeling quite energized and with a fresh outlook.
StaySkatin'







More on my skacation this week.
Back on that NYC 'ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment